Make a day of it! Start the day off with the Wedding Workshop Breakfast before you meet the wedding professionals at the show!
Get first-hand knowledge on how to choose your vendors directly from the wedding professionals themselves, while you enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet prepared by Longfellows.
Five wedding professionals will give short presentations on how to best make your wedding planning decisions. Hear from:
- Longfellows Restaurant on choosing a venue
- Rob Spring Photography on choosing your photographer
- Blooms Wedding & Event Design studio on what to look for in a florist
- Piano Man's DJ Productions on how to find your perfect fit DJ
- Brenda Tholin, Independent Beauty Consultant on how to look beautiful on your wedding day
Join us for the Wedding Workshop Breakfast inside the Inn at Longfellows (the building on the left). Registration begins at 9:15am and presentations will begin at 9:45am. After the presentations, be the first to enter the Longfellows Wedding Show. Those that attend the Workshop will be entered in a special drawing for a set of wedding bands from JVL Jewelers, donated by Bridal Registry, Inc.
The Wedding Workshop Breakfast is Sunday, February 19th at 9:15am. Cost is $23 including tax and gratuity. Maximum attendance is 50 people. No refunds, no cancellations. Please call 518-406-0505 to register for the breakfast. There is limited space available so call now for your reservation!